05 August, 2012

Testing Recipes for the Chocolate Chip Cookie Challenge

I have been up to my eyeballs in Chocolate Chip Cookie batter these last couple of weeks trying to develop a recipe for the #3CChallenge over at 52 Kitchen Adventures.  Since I live at a higher altitude than most I have sent out my recipe to friends and family in California to test at Sea Level.  I am certain that I have a fantastic tasting cookie, but we are trying to narrow down the correct temperature for a thick, soft and chewy cookie.  See some of their pictures and comments below.







"One thing about other cookie recipes that I've tried is that they are never nearly as good the next day.  Well, I made yours last night and they are still just as good today!" 
                                                                                                                                                - Julie




"I tried the cookie recipe, and I think it is especially good!  Keeping in mind that I have tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes, this one may be my favorite."

"THE RECIPE WAS VERY EASY TO USE AND I ONLY USED ONE MIXING CUP AND 1 MEASURING SPOON. LOVED THE WAY THE DOUGH MIXED UP AND FELT AND I LOVED THE EASY CLEAN UP." 
                                                                                                                                          - Betty




Stay Tuned- The deadline is coming up very quickly!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin