06 January, 2015

What`s it like Living in Mexico? - Introduction

If you have been following the blog for a while you will have noticed that I like to run a few different series.  There is the "Tastes Like...", and I also like to share about the various Holidays and Festivities, as well as host guest posts from Expats experiences in Mexico.  Now I am getting ready to introduce a new series, similar to the "Tastes Like..." where I add to it periodically.  For the most part I like to share with you what we are doing, what we are cooking, some of my silly experiments in the kitchen...  But the main goal of this blog is to share with you the REAL MEXICO.  The kind of things that you typically only discover by living here.


In this new section I want to share with you various products that you can find in Mexico, where to find them, how to use them...  This is less about food and more about the culture of the day to day.  You can expect to read about Beauty Products, Laundry, Tips on Shopping, Driving in Mexico...  The kind of things you would talk about with your girlfriends.  So pull up a kitchen chair, while I fold the kitchen towels, and lets talk about the daily life in Mexico.



And please remember, just like all good gossip this is solely my opinion about personal experiences!  I will do my best to provide the necessary information for you to be able to formulate your own opinions as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin