04 January, 2015

New Years Resolutions

I know that today is the 4th a little late for New Years Eve.  But there is method to my madness!  Today is the new moon, the first new moon of the new year and a powerful time for making your resolutions known.
This is a perfect full moon to activate something new, something big, something prosperous and something you desire for yourself. Pick an intention and ask to receive the right ingredients that will activate this new and fabulous dream.

15 Things That I Would Like to Accomplish in 2015


  1.  Blog Posts Every Tuesday and Thursday
  2.  Simplify the home and belongings...Have Less, Do More.
  3.  Make healthier life choices.
  4.  Finish writing and editing the recipes for our cookbook.
  5.  Compete in 12 Recipe Competitions.
  6.  100 Subscribers/Followers to the blog by end of year.
  7.  Include quality photography in posts.
  8.  Step up the Social Media game.
  9.  Develop lasting relationships.
  10.  Grow my travel agent business.
  11.  Begin recipe testing for cookbook.
  12.  Embark on New Adventures.
  13.  Take a vacation.
  14.  Walk more often.
  15.  Build up the Savings.
Well there you have it my friends.  I have declared my intentions for the New Year.  You should too!  And best of all break out some of the old magazines and make a Vision Board of your years intentions.  Then hang it next to your bed or above your desk so that you will see it and keep your focus on your goals all day, every day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin